Semielite Hon Inhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodLike17 application

Go down

GodLike17 application Empty GodLike17 application

Post  GodLike17 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 am

*I accidentally posted this thread in the "Applications" section, and not in the "New Applications" section, my apologies.

Hello, my name is Mads and I am a 15 year old HoN player from Denmark.

Ingame nickname: GodLike17
PSR: 1835
MMR: 1790 currently, jumping up and down but usually around there.
Experience: I've been playing HoN for well over a year, and consistently over the last ½ year or so. I've mostly just been playing random games with mates and my old clan, but recently joined my current clan (UeG) and we will look to participate in a lot of tournaments from now on.
Why do you wanna play here? I want to play because I would like to get more involved with players around my own skill level. I also would like to make new friends because I hate playing solo (which this obviously also helps to). I also want to improve and get better which I feel only will happen by playing with people on and above my own level.
Why should we vouch you? I don't know, I'm a good player who knows a lot about HoN. I know when to joke and when to play serious. Also my friend Roflcoptor is in this league, and he says it's nice to play with people you know and who knows what they are doing, as opposed to randoms that you sometimes get in TMM. I haven't been able to catch a trial game yet, so I decided to write this application instead and then we can hopefully figure something out.

-GodLike17.

GodLike17

Back to top Go down