Semielite Hon Inhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App: twizzR

Go down

App: twizzR Empty App: twizzR

Post  twizzR Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Ingame nickname: twizzR
PSR:1704
MMR:1701
Experience:I've played HoN since closed beta and followed the competitive scene since DH summer 2010. I never really wanted to find a stable team since I wanted to play with my friends. Main reason for that is because I find it funnier to communicate and more entertaining. I've played like 10 games of dota for fun with deedeedex when hes on chemotherapy too.
Why do you wanna play here? I'm tired of tmm and I want to try out something different that might remind me a little about how it was when I played CoD 4 competitively(friendly environment, good communication etc)
Why should we vouch you? I'm told I'm a nice and sometimes funny guy, I do my job and I don't even whine about wardbitching Wink Used to it, and I think I got the skill you demand although my stats might tell you otherwise(especially the PSR stats, which goes all the way back to retail when I played cod4 and hon at the same time which fucked up alot)

twizzR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum