Semielite Hon Inhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Highpark

Go down

Application: Highpark Empty Application: Highpark

Post  Highpark Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Ingame nickname:Highpark
PSR:1770, was over 1800 until I started messing around in public games again.
MMR:1712
Experience:Played in a few of the free tournaments going around, when my mmr was higher I've played against some well known people. Played DotA for a few years before switching to HoN, and have been playing HoN for about a year now. I use to play in DotA's IHL before it got shut down.
Why do you wanna play here? I want to play here because I'm looking for constant competitive games, games unlike tmm, where you solo que and you get queued up against a stomp. Also, I want to play here because it's one step down from IHL and hopefully after playing in this for a while, I can try out for IHL.
Why should we vouch you? You should vouch me because I'm active, can compete in competitive play, can take criticism, and most importantly I don't rage. I feel like I'd be a good add in the community, and I'm looking forward to playing and having a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my app, see you hopefully soon!

Highpark

Back to top Go down