Semielite Hon Inhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Chemas

Go down

Application: Chemas Empty Application: Chemas

Post  Chemas Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 am

Ingame nickname: Chemas

PSR: 1654

MMR: 1684

Experience: 2 1/2 years of DotA experience (Before HoN was released, not competetive gaming or even at highlevel), been playing HoN since August 2009.

Why do you wanna play here?

Seems like you have something clever going on here, and it would be nice to play vs people with great experience so I can learn new things too. And I want to kick ass.

Why should we vouch you?

Seriously? Because I'm a great player, a great teamplayer, a great warder, a great denyer and I just play strategically. I am the greatest Bubbles player in the whole wide world, if anyone has something to say against that that person is lying. I've been playing with another clan lately, a decent friendly clan actually but with a few rotten eggs I don't want to continue there. I want to reach the top, I will reach the top, with your help it I would get there faster Wink

About my low MMR: I've been playing alot with irl friends, with lower MMR than me, and by that I've not been gaining MMR at all Very Happy I've been circulation around 1650-1690 for a long time.

I'm awesome Exclamation

Chemas

Back to top Go down