Semielite Hon Inhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vouch Application

2 posters

Go down

Vouch Application Empty Vouch Application

Post  Dsmk Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Ingame nickname:Dsmk

PSR:1508 Really dont like playing psr gamers :/

MMR:1650

Experience: Played in Beta and just recently bought a account. Played competitive DotA for 2 years ringed for more the half of the North American teams such as Hausen Gaming, Vicious Gaming, and more its just been some time now. Played support still do and did it pretty well. I don't a have much of a PSR/MMR because i just recently starting playing. Was vouched for NAIHL and top tier leagues in Public Leagues.

Why do you wanna play here? I would like to learn at a higher game play and get experience from it.

Why should we vouch you? I don't rage, I'm a quick learner and adjust fast. I take criticism well, and I will always be the ward bitch/courier whore ect. It would be greatly appreciated.

I would also be up for playing a vouch game if they are provided.

Last edited by Dsmk on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned it up)

Dsmk

Back to top Go down

Vouch Application Empty Re: Vouch Application

Post  eXiLed_ Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:14 am

Lol Dsmk from THR?

eXiLed_

Back to top Go down

Post  Dsmk Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 am

Damn I hate when people say that lol but ya.

Since vouchers aren't looking at apps could you and someone pm me on the hon forums(I posted in your mid tier thread). Thanks

Were you the dude that spammed thr a long time ago? Wp sir.

Dsmk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down