Semielite Hon Inhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vouch Application [sKylLynt]

Go down

Vouch Application [sKylLynt] Empty Vouch Application [sKylLynt]

Post  skyllynt Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Ingame nickname: skyllynt ( two L's)
PSR: 1736
MMR: 1767

Experience: I have played DotA casually for two years prior to HoN. In 2009 I received a HoN beta-key and have been playing the game on and off since then.

Why do you wanna play here? I felt my skill level has really plateaued and is too frustrating to play with random people every game. I am playing the game too off and on , and would like something to commit to. I feel I can improve on my HoN skills by playing in a in-house where other players could help me, while being a great place to meet other players.

Why should we vouch you? Although I am borderline 1750+ , I feel I have a mature and positive attitude which would allow me to get along with the other players in the league. This same attitude would allow me to hone and improve my skills. ex. Learning new techniques, item builds , play styles, lane compositions. I am looking to have fun , and to be an enjoyable person to play with, despite my skills being a work-in-progress.

skyllynt

Back to top Go down